You must have an iLab account before ordering items in the UCSF Monoclonal Antibody Core. For more information on iLab, please visit the RRP iLab site.
To see what we have available, click here for the UCSF Monoclonal Antibody Core Catalog.
Once you know what you want, antibodies are ordered through iLab. Please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to iLab
- At the upper right-hand of the page where it says, ‘Welcome UCSF user, click here to log in or register, select click here.
- Enter your UCSF Credential and password, and sign in.
- Navigate to the Monoclonal Antibody Core.
- Select the Product Ordering tab and begin your product search by typing in a keyword.
- You can further refine your results by using the filters under the keyword search to filter by vendor, category, favorites, etc.
After your order has been submitted in iLab, Core staff will contact you within 2 business days to confirm if the antibody is in stock and the amount requested. If it is not available, your order will be cancelled. If it is available, your order will be billed and you will be notified that your antibody will be ready for pickup at the following location.
Here is the New Users Check List:
- If necessary, Contact Core Staff for a consultation.
- Get your iLab account set up
- Check out our catalog here.
- Order your antibody.
- Core staff will contact you within 2 business days to confirm if the antibody is in stock and amount requested.
- If the antibody is not available, your order will be cancelled.
- If available, your order will be billed and you will be notified that your antibody will be ready for pickup.
Ordering Through iLab:
1) Navigate to "Place An Order" tab and search for your product item.
2) Type in the produce you would like to order.
3) Use the category filter option to see all the products available at the UCSF Monoclonal Antibody core.
4) Click add to cart to add your product into your shopping cart.
5) Once all your products are added to the shopping cart, click proceed to check out to enter your payment information and submit to the core.